Reasons To Choose A Northeast Overnight Camp
Posted on Nov 28, 2018 5:14 am
Camp starts in just two short days here at Camp Shohola! For all of those parents who are still looking for the perfect northeast overnight camp or started looking for next year already, look no further than Camp Shohola. There are hundreds of reasons why you should choose Camp Shohola for your son and we have chosen a few that we think are important to share with you!
- The community at overnight camp is unlike any other. We are proud to have created a fun and nonjudgmental community where boys can feel free to be themselves. We always have strived to create a safe and encouraging environment where boys can try new things without the fear of failing or being judged by their fellow campers.
- Our overnight camp is small. This allows boys to have more attention from our overnight camp staff with a two-to-one camper to counselor ratio. If parents have any questions or concerns, they can call whenever and speak with our director.
- Children gain life skills at overnight camp. From the second that you drop them off at Camp Shohola for the summer, boys will become more independent and learn to take care of themselves without their parents. Boys will also become more confident in themselves and their abilities.
- Everyday at overnight camp is different. A typical day at overnight camp is filled with trying new overnight camp activities and learning something new. Children will constantly be on the move having fun.
- Once you pick up your son at the end of the summer, they won’t be able to stop talking about all of the new friends and memories they made at overnight camp. Many of our campers have said that they made their best friends at overnight camp and can’t wait to reunite every summer!
- Finally, overnight camp is one of the last places on earth that is technology free. We do not allow cell phones or other electronics at overnight camp to give boys a chance to reconnect with nature. Children can instead explore our overnight camp facilities and see what the outdoors has to offer.
Camp Shohola is the best northeast overnight camp for your boys! To get more information or to set up a tour, contact us today at (570)-371-4760!