Summer Camp Programs In Pennsylvania
Posted on Nov 27, 2018 5:49 pm
At Camp Shohola, boys will definitely have the best summer of their life. Here, your son will have the option to participate in a variety of different summer camp programs in Pennsylvania. There is no way that your son won’t find something he loves to do everyday at summer camp! Some of the programs we offer include:
• Land Sports: Does your son love sports? We have an amazing summer camp sports program at Camp Shohola. Campers will be given opportunities to learn about different sports, compete against other camps, and compete against each other in weekly tournaments! Some of the many sports we offer include: basketball, golf, lacrosse, soccer, street hockey, and wrestling.
• Water Sports: Summer isn’t complete without spending your days at Lake Greely. If your son loves to dive in to some water sports, Camp Shohola offers a great selection of camp water sports. We have fishing, kayaking, sailing, waterskiing, windsurfing, and more!
• Outdoor Adventures: Does your son love the outdoors and live for adventure? Camp Shohola is the perfect outdoor summer adventure camp. Our campgrounds are located in a beautiful area and we use that to our advantage. We offer optional out of camp trips almost everyday for campers to take part in hiking, kayaking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, and more.
• Equestrian: Our equestrian summer camp program teaches campers animal care, stable management, instruction in English Saddle horsemanship, and more advanced riders are given the chance to learn to jump (with parental permission). Riding can happen three or six days per week.
• Communications & Technology: There aren’t many places that offer a communications and technology summer camp, but Camp Shohola is unique and offers this impressive program. Your son will choose from activities like computer programming, digital photography, debate, broadcasting, robotics, web design, and more.
• Arts: Our summer camp arts program is one of the best. We have cartooning, drawing, murals, rock band, rocketry, woodshop, and so many more creative opportunities waiting!
Now, doesn’t one of these summer camp programs in Pennsylvania sound perfect for your son? If you’re looking for the perfect summer camp in Pennsylvania for your son, contact Camp Shohola today at (570)-371-4760 for more information or to schedule a tour!